My Journey Through Grad School

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My First Day…

This morning I woke up…and felt exactly the same way I did on my first day of kindergarten. Excited, eager and a tinge of nervousness. Not knowing what to expect on my first day in the Hooper lab…it turned out to be a great one. Dr. D. Craig Hooper is a really cool guy. He’s a straight shooter from Canada and has some rather interesting approaches towards research. The members of the Hooper lab are very personable and helpful. While there was a lot, and I mean a lot, of information for me to absorb on the first day. But there are so many intriguing projects going on in the lab that I’m really going to have a hard time choosing. I have a feeling that I’ll learn a great deal during this rotation. Graduate schools off to a great start!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home